NGD Roadstar RG425

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibicus

Reaction score
Just urchased this rare bird http://best-vintage-guitars.de/ibanez_rg425_roadstar_ii.html

Build for one year only at Fujigen plant and hard to find.Included in the price is a full service with fret service,fretboard cleaning and cleaning of the neck with new oil finish,vibrato adjusting and so on...the seller is dealing with vintage guitars mainly from Japan and focussed on the not so well known brands you still can get for a fair price.Every guitar will be overhauled and dismantled and cleaned and adjusted...
I know this guitar only because of a friend of mine who owns one and it sounded fantastic when we were playing in our old barn with lots of beer :lol: Not sure if the sound comes out of the guitar or his fingers though and the alcohol might have played a role too.I will know when it arrives 8)

Hey congrats !! Looks to be an interesting model. Is there much better jamming with good friends with a bit of "inspiration" ?? Cheers

ibicus said:
I know this guitar only because of a friend of mine who owns one and it sounded fantastic when we were playing in our old barn with lots of beer :lol: Not sure if the sound comes out of the guitar or his fingers though and the alcohol might have played a role too.I will know when it arrives 8)

Now, I'm very curious to read up once it arrives.
:D :wink:

Have the guitar here now and fortunately it sounds and plays really great even when I am not drunken :lol:
Hard to believe how good the quality is for an instrument in this price range.What amazes me most is how good the floyd rose works and how the guitar stays in tune and even more the effectivity of the volume and the tone controller.Every touch results in a change of volume or tone and this over the complete range.Never had one guitar where the controllers have worked so fine.Splitting the humbuckers does not result in a big change of tone though.As it is my first guitar with a floyd I still have to find a place where the right hand can rest without bringing the whole thing out of tune.Huge difference to a lester...

Latest posts

Back