Cn ser # seller says 80's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, everything about that listing is wrong. Someone needs to tell him.

EDIT: I've done so, but there's no harm in others pointing it out to him. Let's keep an eye on this one...

I have also messaged him but still no change in his details. If someone can identify the exact year (I would be guessing at 2012) and maybe contact ebay with better evidence.

he has only removed the reference to 80's. Same guitar, brand new in the correct case is available for £475 :eek:

Some people are beyond help! Given the language used in the description and the other items on sale I don't think this person knows anything about guitars and is just selling something that happens to have come into their possession somehow.

But that doesn't excuse misleading potential buyers.

Got a very angry reply from the seller, a self-confessed 12 year old with terrible spelling.

I give up. :lol:

EDIT: Changed manufacturing region to 'unknown'. At least it's not fraudulent any more, just delusional. Apparently the seller priced it that high because he's "trying his luck at getting enough for this to allow him to buy something else." What a prat...

Latest posts

Back