Tokai ES135 with Duesenberg Les Trem 2

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianGT

Reaction score
I fitted this Duesenberg Trem to my 135 and I have to say it is great!

It just replaces the tailpiece, no drilling, and can be removed next string change in 15 seconds if I want to go back to original.
It is well made and works really well. I use 10-46 strings and the spring size and tension is spot on so it stays in tune.

It's lighter than a Bigsby to use but not light enough to go flat when you bend the G string a tone and fret the B string together.

I just love how it is so easy to fit/remove.....will I keep it on this string change or not.
Hasn't seemed to alter the tone or feel and of course intonation stays the same as you use your original bridge.

felixcatus said:
Very classy look. 8) 8) 8)

Thanks Felix!

I think when you look at the alternatives out there it is indeed quite classy and for 80 Euro it's cheap!!

Some just look way over-engineered.

I'm going to put it on the 158 next string change.

Good idea for those in need of some vibrato. Did the notes come back to pitch? I have read they do not in Vibrolas placed on 60's SGs among other Gibsons...

luis said:
Good idea for those in need of some vibrato. Did the notes come back to pitch? I have read they do not in Vibrolas placed on 60's SGs among other Gibsons...

It stays in tune really well.
I lubed the nut with vaseline and I have had no issues. I do only use it as a warble kind of thing...no dive bombs! :D

Back