• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD locally] 1978 Red Greco SA 900

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alek

Reaction score
Hi,

Hardly I've decided to let go this amazing Greco, looking mainly for a SE 800 Super Real Stratocaster, for my quartet Greco. I have an 82 SA 59-120 Super Real and this beauty from 78 it's nothing inferior. In fact it's a nightmare to choose which one to let go. And yes, better than any 335 G***.

You can find a better description here: https://reverb.com/uk/item/1458086-greco-sa-900-project-series-1978-mij

SOLD!
For trade: player condition, at least, Greco SE 800 Super Real Stratocaster[/u]

Lovely guitar. Many of these early Greco ES-types have the binding rot problem but fortunately it doesn't affect the sound or the playability of the instrument in any way. Good luck with the sale!

Skipper Tail said:
Lovely guitar. Many of these early Greco ES-types have the binding rot problem but fortunately it doesn't affect the sound or the playability of the instrument in any way. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks. Lovely and great guitar.
Trying to raise the money for a EGF 1200... So,

SOLD locally!

Latest posts

Back