The family/couch/random Tokai photo thread

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yann said:
My fave three-my small modeling' amp & my karate suit there (my other main passion) :D [/url]

Well, if we're doing combined passions....

There is a small prize for whoever spots the disparity/contradiction between the two hobbies!

IMG_20161106_185039.jpg

Paladin2019 said:
yann said:
My fave three-my small modeling' amp & my karate suit there (my other main passion) :D [/url]

There is a small prize for whoever spots the disparity/contradiction between the two hobbies!

IMG_20161106_185039.jpg
Hah! is there that much disparity? both wear white suits & try to strike the first blow? :)
yann from barry uk.

Paladin2019 said:
yann said:

IMG_20161106_185039.jpg

One is a sword and the other an axe?

I need to get a better camera phone and a bigger closet.

january%202017%20097_zpsqbdlaj6w.jpg

WOW! What a find! A Celica enthusiast that loves Tokai's!!!

Here's mine although now it has arches fitted....

OOPS! Sorry for the thread hijack...this doesn't happen everyday!
:D [/img]

:D What a great place this is becoming! Thanks for that link I'll go check it out.

Your car is beautiful!

My first one was a 73 flatlight when I was a Toyota mechanic back in the day. I then got a 75GT which I rallied ........35 years later I just had to have another one so I restored this one.

Great to meet you mate!

BrianGT said:
:D What a great place this is becoming! Thanks for that link I'll go check it out.

Your car is beautiful!

Yours too! 8)

BrianGT said:
My first one was a 73 flatlight when I was a Toyota mechanic back in the day. I then got a 75GT which I rallied ........35 years later I just had to have another one so I restored this one.

Awesome, you riding rally in a 'classic car'. 8)

I bought mine from Dominique Holvoet, his father started racing Toyotas, Dominique took over the wheels from his father ( http://www.toyota-holvoet.be/historic-rally-fotogallerij.php ) :wink:, and still rides those classic Celicas in historic rally's.

BrianGT said:
Great to meet you mate!
Likewise. 8)

Felixcatus.....I've heard of Dominique.

I have a FB friend in Belgium who has a really beautiful Corolla that he rallies in Historics and I am sure I have heard of your friend through Benny Heuvenink.

The classic Toyota world is very small! :D

Not quite on the sofa but at least on a chair.

This was the best 335 (Tokai ES120) I have ever owned and I've had a lot over the years.

'P :evil: B' decided to 'stir things up' in an attempt to grab some of my cash, and pulled my photo's from the forums.
Bailed out of 'P :evil: B' and found myself another host, so I'll be putting up my pics back again. :wink:

IMG_2590_5.jpg

Great!!

Who are you using for photo hosting now? PB is starting to get on my nerves with all of the ads and click bait crap that pops up ALL THE TIME when I'm working on my library.

marcusnieman said:
Great!!

Who are you using for photo hosting now? PB is starting to get on my nerves with all of the ads and click bait crap that pops up ALL THE TIME when I'm working on my library.

https://imgbb.com (easy to use and most of all :wink:, hassle and ad free)

Back