Opinion about Greco EG500 Custom in 3-tone sunburst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcliff

Reaction score
Hi, there is a Greco EG500 in 3 tone sunburst,for 550 Euros near me and I am trying to find more information about the model. If possible I would like to know the date and if it is a fair price being asked.

It has a 2 screw truss trod cover, a closed "o" letter in the logo, a sticker with the model "EG500" and doesnt have a serial number. The

While searching for the model I found an ebay add for this exact guitar, I presume it is the previous owner that sold it some months ago. They seem to have changed the pots.

The previous ebay add is here

And some photos of the guitar from the current add:

Thanks for the help!

One important thing to note is that this particular model is mid-70's and semi hollow and for that reason is usually fairly cheap to buy. If the seller posts pictures of the pickup cavities it will be easy for you to see.

Thank you for the help, I will keep that in mind. That can cut some weight but will also give a diferent tonality, specially if they used diferent woods than on a traditional LP.

Back