• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sold

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederikb

Reaction score
Time to let go of a couple of great axes. Shipping in EU in sturdy cardboard boxes. Can ship in hardcase for around 40 euro extra. Send me a private message if you are interested or have any questions

Another early Bacchus BLS-120 (?) BR-OIL. I believe the ones in oil finish were 120 although this one has a two piece center seamed back? I'm guessing from around 1997. Just a great sounding and playing LP - very resonant! Great condition apart from some minor headstock "clouding", which apparently is very common for this model. Frets showing almost no sign of wear. Medium to slim neck. Only weighs 3,8 kg! Incl. original Bacchus gigbag.

New price 850 euro + shipping

All beautiful guitars !!!

For some reason i'm in love with the cloudy brown. Good thing our $$ here is worthless or i'd really have to cave.

Bacchus BST 64v is sold and on it's way to Germany 8) I'm open to sensible offers on the remaining three...

What kind of burst is the Greco ?
I can't make up my mind with the pic.

marcusnieman said:
8) 8) 8)

Thanks boys.... always had my eyes out for a nice Mint Collection EG59

LOVING the EG59! Feels just right, mind blowing color on this burst - absolutely gorgeous. Getting used to the ceramic Screamin' 82 pickups. Nicely snarly and great, honky tone in the middle position.

Thats just great to hear Marcus :D

...the two Bacchus are just as nice or actually even better...come on folks! 8)

new price bump...Bacchus bls-120 BR-OIL is now 850 euro...come get it folks...just a great playing and sounding LP

Latest posts

Back