Real Springy Sound?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenFloyd

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been trying to figure out whether this guitar is a real Springy Sound or not, but I need some expert opinions. Seller says the pickguard screws, the tremolo black plate and the tremolo bar are not original, but new. Could someone help me?

Thanks! :)

Looks legit from the photos (L serial number on plate, knob/p'up cover color, tuners, etc) and a nice one too.

Only way to really confirm are photos of the innards (bottom of pickups and electronics, body cavity stamps and neck butt and pocket)

marcusnieman said:
Looks legit from the photos (L serial number on plate, knob/p'up cover color, tuners, etc) and a nice one too.

Only way to really confirm are photos of the innards (bottom of pickups and electronics, body cavity stamps and neck butt and pocket)

Thank you very much for your comment, it certainly looks amazing to me!

PS if I would be sure I were to receive the guitar as pictured for the price they're asking, I would dare to take the risk.
But that's just me, it's really up to you.

felixcatus said:
I agree with Marcus here, "only way to really confirm are photos of the innards".

Alright, I'll go for it then. I'll post some pictures of the innards once I receive it. Thanks for your help :wink:

felixcatus said:
PS if I would be sure I were to receive the guitar as pictured for the price they're asking, I would dare to take the risk.
But that's just me, it's really up to you.

Yup, that was exactly what I thought so that's why I asked him some days ago to reserve it :p

Looks nice. At that price I assume it's an ST-50 or ST-60, but still a very good deal.

I may be getting another coming my way too, but still to conclude the deal. :)

It's still pending, will do so when / if it finally goes through. :) I asked a friend in Japan to buy a guitar for me, as I'm heading there myself next month.

Latest posts

Back