HNGD Bacchus bst54

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The serial is 008588 and " produced by Headway" . Who knows when this guitar is build and what kind of pickups are on it , they have flat pole pieces? It sounds great.

Wow.... beautiful tint on that neck and headstock. Fantastic catch!!
Yup, my 64 has a big chunky neck. My Bacchus Les Paul has a huge neck. I guess it's the 57 that has the V - wonder if it's a big one too.

Love your axe !! Seems the volume and tone knobs are the kind that don't age though. No biggie !!

I send a e-mail to Bacchus-Diviser and this is the answer:

Hello Henk,

Thank you for your inquiry.
We looked for the serial number in our data archive, but found no result in it. So I am afraid that we can not provide detailed inforamtion of the guitar.
Since our data archive was started in 2001, it was probably made late 90's.
I am sorry that I can not be of a good help. Thank you.
Best regards,
Sho Hara

So he must be 15 to20 years old.

i've owned around 15 bacchus fender copies and read everything about the brand on the interwebs...from that I would say that your guitar is from around 97. I believe the pickups are simply called "alnico" ... later on they were loaded with Yuta pickups. Yutas are great...the alnicos on yours are amazing. I bet theres a huge neck on that thing....drool...if you ever want to sell....

Yes , the pickups are the best I ever hear and the neck is fat , very fat , almost to fat for me , but I give it a try.

Back