ST85? Really?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for the kind words guys... I must confess I'm having a bit of a love affair with this instrument right now - I can't put it down!

Wow, this was a great read and with lots of nice pics. I love project threads like this. :D It needs to get bumped.

Impressive and well thought out concept and job on the refin. And of course this rare specimen of instrument is now way, way better off in this great "vintage restored" condition than the "original" shape which was a bit of a mess.

3rdstone said:
Wow, this was a great read and with lots of nice pics. I love project threads like this. :D It needs to get bumped.

Impressive and well thought out concept and job on the refin. And of course this rare specimen of instrument is now way, way better off in this great "vintage restored" condition than the "original" shape which was a bit of a mess.

Thanks for the kind words :) You just need some time, patience, and love for the instrument!

Back