The family/couch/random Tokai photo thread

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some fantastic shots, guys, I'm adding a few of my own

**** - I have far too many Strats - not enough Les Pauls

Wulfman, will you PM me please.

Peter

Judging from collections seems as though most people stick to Tokais after their first acquisition.

Did you just fall in love with the make? Quality, value for money?

I know I was a bit iffy about buying a Tokai at first... but having done it. I am not sure I would ever want a Gibson as opposed to a Tokai.

They do have some sweet flying v korinas as well that I have seen on ebay...

Hey Peter Mac..... I like the David Gilmour treatment on your black strat. Did the same thing with one of my Edwards "Blackie" strats (sorry, it's not a Tokai couch shot)

:oops: :oops:

Thanks marcus, I did use a 3-ply scratchplate though, so not totally Gilmour.

The other Black Springy has just had a gold scratchplate and black plastics put on it. will post pictures soon.

All the Strats are Springys - some ST-80, but mainly ST-60's - except for the blue one. It's an '86 Fender '62RI. I swapped out the Fender pups for 'E's. sorry, I just couldn't find an ST-70 R.
My last guitar is a '76 Gibson Flying V with SD zebra pups. As it's mainly for decoration, I didn't include it. Next time maybe.

Peter Mac

Another cheap but nice Tokai (MIK). One of wifes work guitars used for teaching and band training.

24q7fq9.jpg

Thanks, I like yours too. The winter has just passed here in the north so the garden is only just starting to wake up. During summer I can get really nice landscapes and brilliant sunsets for background. 8)

Latest posts

Back