'79 reborn on eBay.usa

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks, please don't let this happen here. I've seen a good and vital mailing list go down in about a year, it's almost dead now - and that started out exactly that way!

Remember why we're here - it's pure fun as we all like guitars, music, playing and discussing things from neck tenons to g.a.s! There's some business in it, too, but that's not the main purpose I think.

So Steve, please don't leave, and everybody, go on the way I learned to know this forum - a friendly, helpful place full of guitar maniacs like me!

Wolf

Maybe a bad day ... I hope the british and german post will NOT have a bad day and bring me my guitar quickly :D :D :D

Hi Jim,?well what Tokaigeezer was quoting was really a private message from Ochay, not too pretty but then I don?t know the background to that. I?m not here defend Ochay, & to be fair I also had an unwanted ?exchange? with him at one time, but I don?t think Ochay has said anything rude or out of place here?ha, I?m not sure what a ?BEATCH? is lol ? some new word for me :-? .

Darren, Mike ? ha, I don?t have any beans to spill, just opinions, like everyone else. If you have the dosh then of course it?s fun to buy & try various guitars & amps. But for me the bottom line is always my playing, not the value of the guitar I?m using. More on this stuff another time ... hurrying to airport right now. :-?

Ian.

Latest posts

Back