Green Meanie

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iainblack

Reaction score
For a number of years I have been collating ideas for a sort of super strat that is a tribute to the guys that pushed he boundaries of the strat with mods and styles. Mostly Eddie Van Halen, pickup potted, screwed to the body etc and Steve Vai in terms of his original Green Meanie and Loch Ness Green Ibanez. I've had the green safety paint and the scratch plate for a number of years and this summer has given me the opportunity to pull it together. So he she is - Nessie

It's got Kramer tuners and a special weapon in the back (photos later). The humbucker is split coil so position one will be single coil and position 2 will be Humbucker. More on 3,4 and 5 later as well as the decal and rear design.

Cheers. Here are the custom logos. They were done to match the testosterone fuelled guitar and inject a bit of humour. Apologies if anyone is offended!

And the secret weapon is a trem spring pick up which will be wired to the centre position giving me springs only and springs plus neck mix. Who knows what it will sound like!

Latest posts

Back