• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orville by Gibson Standard

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pylyo

Reaction score
Selling my Orville by Gibson Les Paul Standard, made in Terada factory
in Slash style Tobacco Burst.

Long tenon, mahogany body and neck, rosewood fret board, solid plane maple top, nitro finish. No fret edge binding but as I am aware, ObG Standards usually don't have them anyway.

Neck is more of '59 but not that chunky really.

Some of these came with stadard USA Gibson pick ups and sometimes Bill Lawrence HB-R and HB-L a in this case.

Machine heads have been changed for Grovers and the bridge PU ring changed previously as it is not aged as the neck is.

Few small ding/scratches, mostly on the back but all in all quite clear as you can see on the photos.

Comes with the hsc.

1050? + shipping.

Cheers

9zYWIvYl.jpg

CRMMv76l.jpg

KA6I3wxl.jpg

YMomkWZl.jpg

cmoRYGNl.jpg

PclSyQwl.jpg

6R2jFFWl.jpg

kjzoyhVl.jpg

09kV9FNl.jpg

O39s9ibl.jpg

ILDnVlOl.jpg

I really recommand you this one, it fits so good in the hands and the playability is one of the best I have experienced, no joke. Probably my favorite neck profile too.

ObG <3

price drop 1000?

Hi guys

As much as I love Slash and his guitars, Duane Allman was the original Darkburst Les Paul player. His was one of a handful made in 1959 and had an astounding flame top.
He is on 'Layla - Derek and the Dominos' and the album 'Live at Fillmore East - Allman Bros Band' before his untimely death in 1971.

regards
peter mac

deal fell through, dealt with some joker

back in the game and a price drop to 850?

Back