computer & network

Area to discuss using your PC or 4-track for recording

Moderator: ned

Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:35 am

computer & network

Post by hrideenax » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:44 am

Should I go for the degree or certificate for computer networking? I am in community college and going for AS in Computer Network Specialist. I am half way done with the degree. There is a certificate called Designing and Installing Network Systems.
quick healthy recipes ~ healthy recipes ~ easy dinner ideas

Post Reply