Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tokai guitar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaykay1418
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Tokai guitar Reply with quote

Hi is it possible to download pics. on here
jaykay1418
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: identify my guitar Reply with quote

Hi I bought a Tokai and iam not sure if I bought a fake/copy it has Tokai on the headstock and a 8 digit No. 81652350 with what looks like a letter "J" under the number on the back any info would be greatful, can I load pics. here
jaykay1418
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: identify my guitar Reply with quote

Hi I bought a Tokai and iam not sure if I bought a fake/copy it has Tokai on the headstock and a 8 digit No. 81652350 with what looks like a letter "J" under the number on the back any info would be greatful, can I load pics. here
stratman323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, all the information you need is available in the Announcements section.

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=9012

and

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=13896

Mike
ASADSF

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Beautiful Flower Wall Stickers Online! Reply with quote

Flower Wall Stickers have been around for quite some time, but have become more and more popular nowadays. Check out these amazing surfaces decals from Vinyl fabric Impact. If you are the innovative type that likes to beautify your home, then Music Wall Stickers art might be a perfect option for you. Affordable and similar, you can accomplish any design to fit your feelings and flavor. Additionally, you can include vinyl surfaces art with other designs such as artwork and images.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: