UK Tokai owners convention

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely to see some of you chaps earlier today at the Haydock guitar show. Sorry for being so zonked out, I've a ridiculous head cold/chest infection double whammy so the drugs have made me really woozy and impossible to hold a conversation with! :( Bleurgh. Hopefully I'll be feeling much more human next time!

Do they still do the big brum guitar show every year? Is it worth a visit?

Hi Alan, didnt stop you playing the butt off that yamaha! Good to see you and it would be nice to congregate again some time in the near future.

Iain

Hi, I will have a stall at the Aintree guitar fair on Sunday 25th Nov where I will be plugging the Tokai book and selling someof the collection and bits (dont get too excited, no Tokais for sale!). If any of you are around it would be great to see you and chat about whatever!

Tokai (UK from Sheffield?) were meant to be at the Haydock show (they were on the exhibitors list) but didnt turn up. I will check with the organisers of this one and Bob from Tokai UK to see if it was him and if he is doing Aintree. i'd love to see one of the new TSTs in the flesh (and if i sell ?699 quid worth of gear i might just take one home !)

let me know and I can text on the day what floor I am on. There will be live bands and a shed load of guitars, a bar all for ?7, what's not to like?

Good shout! and its only 6 quid! Bands to be announced nearer the time I'm sure

http://www.guitarshows.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=6

Back