30+ Lefties at the Philly guitar show June 25/26

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitehall

Reaction score
A friend of mine from Maine has rented a booth at the Philly guitar show. He will be bringing 30 lefties with him. Pretty much a little of everything. I know he has quite a few Orvilles and Greco's. I'm going to drive up Saturday to help out. The nice part is , he's not a dealer nor a member of any forum. Just a guy with lefty gas and waay too many guitars.

Sounds like a decent show with some variety.
I went to the Portland, Oregon vintage guitar show a few weeks ago and it was awful. There was hardly anybody there. More than 2/3 of the booths were empty. A few of the venders/shops that were there didn't even bring guitars, they just had pictures of them printed from computers. LAME!
I did see two Tokai. One was a black breezysound (1984 of course) and one of those MAT things. Not my cup of tea.
There was one guy there that was great. He was a Les Paul fan and had a bunch of older guitars autographed by Les. He was the nicest, friendliest guy and invited people to PLAY his guitars and he wasn't trying to sell them. He just had a genuine(can I use that word here?) love of guitars.
Hope the Philly show is awesome.

If possible could you have your friend send a list of guitars for sale. I cant get out to the Philly show, but I am always looking for MIJ les paul type guitars if he has some. Could I get a heads up if he decides to ebay them?

[email protected]

Thanks,

Back