RWC Anyone?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an Aussie living in rugby mad New Zealand, this Sunday's semi-final is going to either be the greatest day of my life or the worst.

I don't actually care who wins the World Cup any more, just as long as we knock out New Zealand!

youami said:
As an Aussie living in rugby mad New Zealand, this Sunday's semi-final is going to either be the greatest day of my life or the worst.

I don't actually care who wins the World Cup any more, just as long as we knock out New Zealand!

Hahaha, and I am a Kiwi who has lived in Australia since NZ last won the RWC in 1987.

Congratulations to the winners the NZ All Blacks 8), wow, what an edge of the seat game, final score New Zealand 8 France 7.

Yep, jeez that was a close game. I was sure the Kiwis were going to choke again, but they held on.

You can only win at home though eh? :lol:

Yup, great game. Have to say though I don't think France looked like they could have scored without Piri Weepu kicking the ball straight into their hands.

That said France certainly played well enough to contain the All Blacks. I had expected a much wider margin in the score line, based on previous form in the tournament.

Roll on 2015!

Latest posts

Back