****** Tokai Convention II ********

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all thet Tom you should shake off a hernia in no time! Sorry to hear you haven't been well, and hope you're back on top form soon.

If I'd bought the Pro Reverb that wouldn't have happened :oops:

Thanks guys, I'm thinking of changing my name to Captain Invincible!

I will have some quality time to fiddle with the Mustang and the Fender Fuse software. For ?90 the mustang is an awesome plaything, scarily accurate models. Played with Pods and I have Roland and Vox modelling but this is the closest thing ever. The Twin preset out of the box is exactly like my Pro Reverb albeit quieter and the Fuse program lets you. deep edit parameters like bias adjust and rectifier sag.

mirrorboy said:
Thanks guys, I'm thinking of changing my name to Captain Invincible!

I will have some quality time to fiddle with the Mustang and the Fender Fuse software. For ?90 the mustang is an awesome plaything, scarily accurate models. Played with Pods and I have Roland and Vox modelling but this is the closest thing ever. The Twin preset out of the box is exactly like my Pro Reverb albeit quieter and the Fuse program lets you. deep edit parameters like bias adjust and rectifier sag.

I've had a few modellers, and at home they sounded great, in a band situation, especially with another guitarist, they just got lost, gotta be better than a hernia though!

JohnA said:
I've had a few modellers, and at home they sounded great, in a band situation, especially with another guitarist, they just got lost, gotta be better than a hernia though!

I agree with that John, I think modellers are only fit for recording. I got a Vox DA5 recently and it's a great little beer-garden amp running on batteries.

You're a strong character Tom, hope you get well soon.
Maybe someone else should initiate something if there's enough interest?

felixcatus said:
Judging by the reply?s after more than a month since the first inquiry, there isn?t much interest.

I suspect us UK Tokai forummers are just waiting for the right moment to pounce! I'd love to attend another one. Especially as I've just got an ebay Jazz Bass to show off almost identical to the one I bought new almost 30 years ago.

Dave

Back