Bacchus DUKE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus...is there a full moon or something? That quote was directed at you not by you, I thought it was appropriate, guess I was wrong. It came from another thread...heres the full quote...

jacco said:
No problems Marcus, we don't all have to agree!

Comes from this thread, remember now? Or did you now read it originally?

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=18729

sneakyjapan said:
Jesus...is there a full moon or something? That quote was directed at you not by you, I thought it was appropriate, guess I was wrong. It came from another thread...heres the full quote...

jacco said:
No problems Marcus, we don't all have to agree!

Comes from this thread, remember now? Or did you now read it originally?

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=18729

Comment deleted..... I was trying to figure out the relevance of that.

That original thread had nothing to do with why I used that quote...I only used it for Jacco...it had nothing to do with you on my part though he had directed at you and not by the way in any demeaning manner which is why I used it in the first place, but thanks for the kind words. You know this is the only site that I have to deal with this kind of ********, now I remember why I stayed away for so long...who needs this ****.

sneakyjapan said:
That original thread had nothing to do with why I used that quote...I only used it for Jacco...it had nothing to do with you on my part though he had directed at you and not by the way in any demeaning manner which is why I used it in the first place, but thanks for the kind words. You know this is the only site that I have to deal with this kind of ********, now I remember why I stayed away for so long...who needs this ^&*(.

Sorry sneak.... it's all about context - it makes sense now. That came out of left field and I interpreted it that I was being a dick in that other thread because I was rather outspoken about my views in it and it somehow tied into this discussion which seems to be getting a bit tense. If you read my rather flaming response - which I did delete - I apologize. Truth be told, I sent that before I read your "is it a full moon" comment at the top. No hard feelings, okay?

Sneaky, reading back makes me believe we both took each others words the wrong way. This thread is not about you and me. I never said I disagreed with you on the Edwards (that's even not possible for I do know nothing about Edwards). Just thought you were out of line with your remark which I now see you meant differently. Still think you're a grumpy old man though :D
Sorry OP for the disturbance.

Mick51 said:
Okay, now: Reviewing the action, this thread started out with Mitch sharing progress on his Bacchus Duke...

:lol:

Scroll back 3 pages to see the finished product. Although.. did he install the Evertune yet?

tumblr_lbqsb36B1U1qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

I have not installed Evertune yet on the Duke but I will I've just been too busy.

Latest posts

Back