LP-A [R] --LP-AP PICKUPS IN A 1980 LOVE ROCK?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canoe

Reaction score
Hello i am new here. Has anyone ever heard of these pickups being used in a 1980 love rock? on the back it just has LP-A [R] --LP-AP

Is the writing on a sticker that has a double red lined border, and is the lettering in black ink? What do the output wires look like? I recently bought a pair of Gotoh pickups off of EBay, and one of them has a LP-AR sticker on it. The seller said they were MK II PAFs off a LS-200! (yeah, sure they are).

Yes that is what they looked like with unbraided wires, silver from 1 black from the other 8.37 neck 8.39 bridge. So they must be gotoh. Anyway they sold today on ebay for $50 which was the starting bid.

Mine both have "Gotoh pickups" stamped into the metal under the sticker, and "japan" inked underneath that, but one has green insulation and the other has yellow. They both have a white insulated positive lead and a ground. I don't know what guitar they're off of.

Latest posts

Back