• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2007 Tokai LS1000 (30th anniversary ltd edition) *SOLD*

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misterjolly

Reaction score
Hi all,

I guess if you?re reading this then you know the score with these guitars ? this one?s great. A chap elsewhere on the forum reckons the necks on these LS1000s are closer in feel to a ?60 LP rather than a ?59 ? I?m no expert on this, but this one's certainly a lot slimmer than a Gibson VOS ?59 reissue I played recently. It's no 37 out of the 100 that were made, and comes with the original case + certificate of authenticity.

The guitar has been gigged, though not extensively ? it?s got a few very minor cosmetic dings, and the pickup surround on the neck pickup has a split in it. These kind of things don?t bother me, but prob worth mentioning that the condition?s not mint, more EX. The pickguard has not been fitted, though it?s in the case should you wish to do so.

I?m not listing this on eBay, as I don?t use it & have zero feedback as a result! Ideally, you?d want to see & play the guitar before you buy it ? I?m London-based. If that?s not possible, delivery could be arranged at extra cost.

?850 ovno.

SPECS:

Nitro finish (Heritage Dark Cherry sunburst)
2 piece AAA bookmatched maple top
1 piece solid mahogany body
Long tenon neck
Bone nut
Gotoh Custom PAF's
CTS Pots
Gotoh bridge
Gotoh tuners
Abalone Anniversary inlay on the 12th Fret
Tokai "Reborn Old" hard case
Tokai certificate of authenticity

PICTURES AT: http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k586/misterjolly/Tokai%20LS1000[/b]

Very tempting nice guitar. :D

Only thing is that I'm pretty sure that the LS1000 has basically the same spec's as an LS150 which has a two piece body. The joint can be very hard to see. You may have to look in the cavity or at the grain on the end/edge of the guitar.

Dave

Hi guys,

have a look at http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=11530

... for a discussion re: the LS1000 v LS150 - Richard from Richtone Music (where I bought the guitar originally) posts at length on there. :)

I apologise again. I looked at the current LS150 flame tops at Richtone and didn't read the add properly. They are clearly one piece bodies as well :oops:

I guess I'm more familiar with the specs of older 80s models.......

Dave

Hi,

I could do, at a push. I would have to look into the costs involved, as I have no prior experience in this (I'm most definitely a private seller). Also, something like Paypal charges an extra 3.4%, I believe. PM me with your email address, and if you're serious then we can chat about it. :)

Latest posts

Back