Hotel in London

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koubayashi

Reaction score
Since I'm not used to travel with children I have no clue which hotels are good for family trips.

Any recomendations?

I always prefer B&B when going to UK.I was travelling a lot and England and Scotland are the only countries where I do not feel like a tourist.Everybody is so friendly and the welcome is so warm as nowhere else.Dunno if it helps but it's my favourite.

Hi,

If children are below 15 years old then Premier Inn hotels are always good value and very clean. Prices in Central London are about ?130 for a family room (2 adults up to 2 children). Price may change with dates and time booking in advance. The best is Premier Inn County Hall. Opposite the houses of parliament.

Hope this helps.

Dave

imosdad said:
Hi,

If children are below 15 years old then Premier Inn hotels are always good value and very clean. Prices in Central London are about ?130 for a family room (2 adults up to 2 children). Price may change with dates and time booking in advance. The best is Premier Inn County Hall. Opposite the houses of parliament.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Sounds like what I'm looking for.
Thanks!

Back