Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keeley pedals are awesome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> FX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
btmish
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Keeley pedals are awesome! Reply with quote

Just putting in a vote for keeley effects pedals. I have a java boost, a compressor, a Fuzz Head, and also a keeley modded boss blues driver. The java boost I have not spent much time with, but both the compressor and the blues drive are stunning. And the Fuzz Head, all I can say is WOW, this pedal is absolutly crushing.

I also have a few zvex pedals I like really well, as well as a buddha wah that I have no complaints about, but still, I would choose Keeley has the number one pedal effect maker today.
Crazy_Joe
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that Keeley's booster pedals like the SD-1 and TS9 and TS808 etc. are quality pedals, bit pricey though.
Dunlop + Marshall + Boss FX
Bare Knuckle Pickups
ned
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a Keeley modded Line6 MM-4 and love it. Switches went haywire, sent it back to Keeley and the fixed it for no charge.
Porsche 911 Racing
kevcaster
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Fuzz Head Reply with quote

I recently managed to get the Keeley Fuzz Head and am finding this just about the most versatile pedal I ever owned. All they say is true about this, cleans up miraculously when the volume is reduced and has that ability to allow the picking dynamics to come through - I thought this was true of quite a few pedals but this one really shines in this respect. It will also allow a very wide sweep of od sounds - the two knobs work in concert - use the Fuzz for ... well .... fuzz and the Head to explore the o/drive side of the soundscape. In use I set it up for a gig and leave it at 3/4 fuzz and use the volume knob to regulate it.
Great pedal!
Kev
3 chords and the truth
throstur
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear by Keeley boutique and Keeley modded pedals. The Frampton Amp Switcher is one of my favorite gadgets, allows me to switch silently between my '57 Twin and my 18W Marshall, or use both at the same time

leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you get the "Frampton amp switcher" ???

Mick
throstur
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.frampton.com/switcher.html I think it is made by Pete Frampton (former Small Faces singer and guitar player) and Robert Keeley. High end stuff, built like a tank, completely silent operation. Has a buiilt in phase shifter for situation when amps are out of phase.

The Loop-Master box http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=60&osCsid=ae2842059f69509be744d4d187661062 next to the Amp Switcher on the board comes also highly recommended.
leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much..

Mick
AustinFlamm
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree I love the bathmate keeley pedals. If there's something better out there then I'll be surprised.

Last edited by AustinFlamm on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:01 am; edited 5 times in total
DrJzT
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to admit i've not tried any Keeley stuff. At the moment i've got a soft spot for wampler gear. Seriously worth checking out
butrus
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

throstur wrote:
http://www.frampton.com/switcher.html I think it is made by Pete Frampton (former Small Faces singer and guitar player) and Robert Keeley. High end stuff, built like a tank, completely silent operation. Has a buiilt in phase shifter for situation when amps are out of phase.

The Loop-Master box http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=60&osCsid=ae2842059f69509be744d4d187661062 next to the Amp Switcher on the board comes also highly recommended.

Are the Loop-master products avalible in EU or did you ship?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> FX All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: