WARNING

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graceland

Reaction score
Hi

January the 15th we had a burglary in my house!
for more than 16.000 euro was gone!
Included all my 4 electric guitars!

And my Tokai Silverstar I miss the most. :(
So please becarefull, don't buy thit guitar, but let me know please when you find something about this guitar on the internet.

It's 7okai Silverstar yellow sunburst maple, Serial number 2020263
age 1982.

Regards Jan

I'm so sorry to hear that...I hope you can somehow get your gear back.

The best to you,
Clay

Balen man! Hou de tweede hands sites in de gaten zou ik zeggen (2ehands.nl, marktplaats.nl, gitaarmarkt.nl, speurders.nl). Zoveel Tokai Strats zullen er hier niet zijn; mail iedere verkoper voor nadere details en wie weet krijg je je Silver Star terug.

Er zijn weinig dingen die zo vervelend zijn als een inbraak :(

Yeah, exactly what Arthur said (eh... well I think so) :eek: . Seriously... truly sorry to hear the thieves took your guitars & considerable sum of money :( ... it's funny but over here in the UK we tend to think everyone in Holland is so nice & honest (but we only know Dennis Burgkamp & Johan Cruff? well maybe a few others). OK, I?ll certainly keep an eye out for your Silverstar, & the others too if you want describe them :-? .

Ian.

Sorry to hear that. I wish I had a penny for every time I worried about someone breaking into my place and stealing my guitars and amps.

I'll definitely keep a look out for the Silverstar. What else did you lose?

Newfie

ian said:
Yeah, exactly what Arthur said (eh... well I think so) :eek: . Seriously... truly sorry to hear the thieves took your guitars & considerable sum of money :( ... it's funny but over here in the UK we tend to think everyone in Holland is so nice & honest (but we only know Dennis Burgkamp & Johan Cruff? well maybe a few others). OK, I?ll certainly keep an eye out for your Silverstar, & the others too if you want describe them :-? .

Ian.
I said he should keep an eye on various Dutch 'classifieds' websites. I don't think there are too many Silver Stars in Holland, so I recommended him to simply e-mail each seller and ask for additional details; his Silver Star might be on there somewhere.

Oh and most people over here are pretty nice and honest, too (up to the point where they may be considered 'rude' :D). Unfortunately, as in every country, there's always a small percentage that ruins things :(

bummer.
I hope thay catch the thieves and force them to listen to Celine Dion for the duration of their incarceration. Thats gotta hurt !

Back