Tokai Breezysound 64 candy apple red

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMO

Reaction score
nice breezy all original 84 ish edge bound beauty ..Last Chance goes sunday
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160433081741&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Somebody must really want it to bid up to ?430 with a day to go on the auction. That's higher than most Breezys. Looks nice though.

Mike

Sold at ?429.50. And now relisted (I think) by original seller at BIN ?450?!?! Err.. not quite sure how this ebay malarkey works? Anyone here bid?

Too expensive for me. I sold my white one for a fair bit less than that last year, I kinda wish I hadn't now! The seller seems to be saying that he now doesn't want to post it without the case, so he's listed it at a higher price but including the case.

:-?

Tokais certainly aren't the bargains they once were, but when you consider that's half the price of a Mexican road worm tele in the UK it's still a great deal!

And, to be fair, it's still fractionally cheaper than one of the virtually identical Fender Japan Teles that they have been making (on and off) since the 80s. Probably at least as good, maybe even a little better. I bought one of the FJs new in 1989, & I think it's basswood. The Tokai is probably alder.

Road Worm Teles? :-? :eek: :lol:

imosdad said:
Sold at ?429.50. And now relisted (I think) by original seller at BIN ?450?!?! Err.. not quite sure how this ebay malarkey works? Anyone here bid?

Hi I t is mine bit naughty really but was worried about posting it in a cardboard box as one guy who said he would buy it now was from spain so i had a friend put a ridiculous bit on it and stuck it back on as a buy it now with case then heard no more from the spanish guy :cry: ...ah well at least this time it can be posted safely :wink:

Latest posts

Back