Bacchus Group Photo .......

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful guitars, but there's some photoshop work on the colours, those colours are impossible. :)

That guitar far right is awesome.

Is that a Yellow guitar or a once Olympic White that's yellowed..it's a beauty?
I'm guessing it's a mint green pickguard that's aged.

MIJvintage said:
Diamond said:
Beautiful guitars, but there's some photoshop work on the colours, those colours are impossible. :)

Thanks; the Bacchus stuff does look nice but what's better is the inherit quality :D

pics were taken with an older Kodak digital & tweaked with some very basic Kodak software; exposure, shadow, highlight.

I can't edit particular items within a shot so, it's not up to Photoshop level stuff.

If it was to that level the picture would be a much better representation of the actual colors of the individual guitars

with such a stripped down/basic set-up you just have to live with unbalanced & incorrect colors when you have multiple subjects within a shot :-?

Beautiful stuff.

That MIJ ST72 is more or less the current Japanese VWH...the CIJ and current Tokais are also that colour.
The 64V AWH and the BST-67V colours are just awesome...unfortunately the current VWH covered with Poly will never age to those colours.
I love the mint green pickguard on any of those VWH colours.

I need a mint green pickguard to fit on this VWH AST70 I just decided to keep...11 screw 62RI guard...not sure if a current Fender 11 hole will fit.

Back