Baachus BLP-59 - What? When? etc

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a very nice looking Bacchus LP:

http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_detailt.cgi?pid=12420593

Dunno if they ship internationally, but you could Rinkya it, right?

JohnA said:
...There are a few on YJ at the minute around the 90K mark

You mean the SRV? They're always more expensive, but worth it if you want the kudos of having a very limited production number model.

If you are patient and prepared to take a risk, you can find "player" Bacchus BSTs for 45k.

That 57 is a bit expensive for me here in Aus, but only due to the shipping cost. I have a choice of 2 or 3 BSTs locally for about 700 pounds, and I can play before I buy which is a major plus. If you are local to this guitar, go with a cash offer (seller will at least discount by the ebay and Paypal fee amount), and it would be a good deal.

JVsearch said:
If you are patient and prepared to take a risk, you can find "player" Bacchus BSTs for 45k.

yes, buy some of those nasty 'Hand Maiden' or 'Crapt Series' or 'Grobal Series' that have all of the incorrect truss rods, head stocks, and 22 frets :evil: ...............

MIJvintage said:
JVsearch said:

yes, buy some of those nasty 'Hand Maiden' or 'Crapt Series' or 'Grobal Series' that have all of the incorrect truss rods, head stocks, and 22 frets :evil: ...............

Er, no I didn't mean those at all, I meant BST Vintage Series.

I personally have no problem with the Hand Made Series or Craft Series guitars, they're excellent guitars with some useful modern touches (like truss adjust at the headstock). They may have made some changes but the spirit of the guitars is still the same as the Vintage Series, but then corksniffers will never believe that! :wink:

Latest posts

Back