• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: UK/Euro - Orville 335 - price drop to ?550

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thesilentdawn

Reaction score
Serial number J602189, 1996 model built at Terada.

The Orville is in pretty good nick. As you can see, there are some dings on the headstock and one of the pickup rings needs replacing. It's something I wanted to get sorted but moving house in September and then a serious injury which meant time in hospital have rather filled up my time. The body and neck are in good nick, the pickups are quite airy for stock Japanese pickups, and the tuners aren't too bad (I'm a fan of locking Grovers and stick these on all of my guitars).

There is no case but comes with an Orville soft gig bag.

Price: ?600 plus postage. Paypal extra.

Pictures here: http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p137/thesilentdawn/Orville%20ES-335/

DSC00092.jpg

Having bought some new toys, I'll throw this out at ?550 for cash/bank transfer within the UK. Overseas bank transfers and Paypal will cost more.

Postage is also extra.

Thesilentdawn said:
Having bought some new toys, I'll throw this out at ?550 for cash/bank transfer within the UK. Overseas bank transfers and Paypal will cost more.

Postage is also extra.

I take it girlmusician didn't need it by Christmas after all?

marcusnieman said:
Thesilentdawn said:

Postage is also extra.

I take it girlmusician didn't need it by Christmas after all?

Evidently not. Somewhere there's a girlmusician out there playing the spoons instead of a guitar...

Latest posts

Back