abr-1 bridge

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry :roll: I mean for example ;from post to post spacing,string spread, post top width.

My Gibson R8 is 74mm.

The above fits on my 2003 LS75, however it doesn't fit my 2006 LC85.

Hope this helps.

Why do you need to know? If you're looking for replacement parts then we'll be able to point you in that direction better than a hard-to-obtain spec sheet.

Very interesting wht you say Micky,so it seems some changes were made around 2005.... I guess your R8 uses imperial size, isn?t it? I would bet LS-70(basic MIJ model 2005) stock tune-o-matic is not the same as LS-80 same year....

Sorry. I was just shopping around for a bridge and I taught by getting the specs would make things easier. I didn't know this was a difficult task. My apologies. I have a 2007 ls- 90Q and I'm looking for a placement bridge. thanks

Have you looked into Faber parts? Something of a forum favorite, very reasonable prices, and they really do make a difference to your tone.

http://www.tokaiguitar.de/produkte.php?rubrik=4&rechts=7

I like brass, it's the traditional choice.

I have to have them nickel plated though, plain brass is just fugly on les pauls!

Agree but I think the aged brass ones look nice on an old guitar ....

My Navigator LP with aged locking bridge and tailpiece-

IMG_0295.jpg

christian said:
Anything on the tonepros bridge? Looks ok.

I've got one. It's pretty good, but if the Faber stuff had been available at the time I would have bought that instead. Faber is better value for money and personally I think their design is better too.

Latest posts

Back