Tch-1 Chorus Schematic needed

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoraAD

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I bought this broken TCH-1 on the internet for only $20. I have taken a few electrical engineering courses and built a few pedals and such so I thought it would be a fun project. Anyway, the pedal arrived today. It seems someone cut out the switch, battery clip, and power jack. Now I have most of that stuff in spare parts, but I don't really know which wires go where. So I was hoping that someone had the schematic for it or maybe would be kind enough to post pics of how the things mentioned above are wired. Thanks.

A lot of the tokai effects were clones of similar pedals available at the time. Your best bet may be to hunt down the more common Boss CE 3 schem and see if it's close enough to work from.

Ya, I was planning on doing that as a last resort, but I know some people on here own the TCH-1 and if any of them would be kind enough to post a few good pics or maybe draw out the wiring scheme for just the switch/dc jack/battery jack it would be greatly appreciated.

Back