Did anyone here get the 1984 BURNY RLG-60 with early VH-1s

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo hobo

Reaction score
Did any forum member bag that early 1984 BURNY RLG-60 that was put up for auction on YAHOO.JP
It was only on for about an hour or so.Went back to have a better look and somebody had BIN ,I cannot remember how much think it was 45000 yen or 55000 yen BIN.
It was csb finish and looked liked it might have had early zebra VH-1s
Hope somebody here got it?
The auction link is dead,did somebody save it ,so i can have a better look :-?

MOJO HOBO

Did you see this one!? 9K BIN...weird metal pup surrounds and pups...

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f84324438

tomo_0856-img600x399-1266342253btrtcj2542.jpg

Exactly!thats why i wanted a better look too see if i was right or seeing things :D You should not always go by the catalogue specs!
It was brought pretty quickly for a bog standard rlg-60 and was the BIN was a bit high IMHO!

MOJO HOBO

It caught my eye because the of the flame and the TRC shape but the script was low on the head...and in the the description it was called a FLG, it had double white pups I'm sure...... was on 45000 or something

Looks like we will never know :lol: I am sure the pups had covers!Might be the same guitar,
Oh well,i will do a little digging!

mojo hobo

A friend of mine have a FLG-60 which is a very good guitar.Neck size is samall,the smallest I?ve ever tried.Fuji Gen Gakki made.If that?s the guitar you?re talking about then it?s well worth the money.

Udonitron said:
Yeah it never sold...he closed the auction. Perhaps sold it locally or was offered a private deal? :wink:

Can you offer private deals through Rinkya?
I do it all the time but I have my own accounts and a Japanese bank account.

Edit: nope, no private deal!

By the way, I have seen someone asking questions to sellers that has the username udoxxxxxx. Is that you? Some of the seller have been rather pissed off about that :D

Udonitron said:
Haha perhaps :D Yeah they never seem to like my questions LOL

Private deals as in emailing the seller and offering them an end/BIN price...sure

Please, keep on irritate them :D
Combined with the Nigerian fishing that occurs frequently it will soon make Yahoo require a Japanese IP to be able to use Yahoo :D

Oh please....the questions I am asking are short, polite, and to the point. I suspect they are just more upset due to my poor Japanese lol. Oh, and the Japanese IP bit...well all the auction sites bid from within Japan so it really does not matter other than your own hopes of acquiring more for yourself, right haha? ;) Blocking IP's should stop those pesky fishermen too! :lol:

Udonitron said:
Oh please....the questions I am asking are short, polite, and to the point. I suspect they are just more upset due to my poor Japanese lol. Oh, and the Japanese IP bit...well all the auction sites bid from within Japan so it really does not matter other than your own hopes of acquiring more for yourself, right haha? ;) Blocking IP's should stop those pesky fishermen too! :lol:

I have read some of them...Dude, you pissed some of them off badly :D
Japanese very very pissed off looks like a little upset in western eyes :wink:

Udonitron said:
Wow...but my questions were polite and strait forward...I suspect it was due to me being a Gaijin and asking poor grammatical questions :-?

Exactly! That is Japan for you. Now go live there and enjoy pubs with signs that says "no foreigners" :D

Ha...yeah have not lived there...only visited a friend for a month...during peak summer....never AGAIN in the summer. Good god...I lived in Saudi Arabia for 3 years and it would hit a dry 64*C in the summer but that was so much more bearable than Japan in the summer...pure humidity hell lol. :lol: I couldn't go to the Onsen either due to my sleeved arm :cry:

Latest posts

Back