Robin Rangers

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james

Reaction score
I've seen it mentioned that the early 80's Robin Ranger Custom guitars were built by Tokai. Is this true? I know they're currently being made in the USA but were they previously made in Japan? Does anyone remember them being distributed in the UK in the 80's and has anyone ever seen an old one turn up secondhand here. If so, what sort of money do they go for?

I think so James.I read it on a book and I have seen it in anywhere,on a Robin related page too,I think.I never tried one ,as there is no ones here in Spain.

I've spoken with the person who owns Robin guitars and during 1981 and part of 82 Tokai was making Robin Guitars.

Ned

If anyone else is interested in these guitars theres a forum similar to this dedicated to them. Its at the following slightly disturbing address:

http://www.robinlovers.com

Can't say I've ever played one but the Ranger Custom is cool looking guitar, and if it was originally made for them by Tokai it can't be bad. Anyone out there got one and would like to comment?

Latest posts

Back