Tokai Hardpuncher?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Nani.

I watched one on eBay very like this bass not sell and stall at a paltry ?130-140 odd. I was bidding on it but it didn't even make my highest bid.

Hang on to it, a nice bass is always a nice bass.

The variation on Tokai is truely worth a catalogue. Nice looking bass - would be great to have a photo data base (bass!)
Appreciate you posting this - it will increase our knowledge.
Best Regards, Thunder Bass

After some thought I am going to sell this base, it just sits in the room looking at me like a lost child, it dosent fit in here at all, not really in to the base. thought i give Tokai fans the 1st chance to make me an offer.
tokaibass.JPG
[/quote]

I have replaced the vol & tone pots & new Gold knobs, also replace dthe jack with a gold one looks good, got pics if you was intrested.

If intrested please email me at [email protected] i will only reply to offers im intrested in, failing that i will put it out to the rest of the world.

Thanks

Air

Ok Im reopening this orginal thread, I am now having a clear out. not only am i selling a jackson, but have decided to part comapny with the Tokai bass, really need some help on value or a buyer / shop that might be intrested, please post here what ever help you can give. Thanks
& merry Chistmas.

Latest posts

Back