Waves GTR Solo

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueThird

Reaction score
Not quite home recording, but close enough.

Since there's next to no hope of ever managing to make contact with the people at Waves, I thought I'd throw this open and see if anyone here has come up with any sort of solution.

Upgraded to Snow Leopard just after it came out, only to find that doing so wiped out GTR Solo. It had always been temperamental, but after the upgrade it would start loading but then crash as soon as it started scanning the sound card. Shortly after that Waves put up a notice saying that they were working on a fix, and about a week ago they actually got round to posting it.

Trouble is, the update (GTR Solo 3.5 v7r1) crashes at exactly the same point. I tried completely removing the software and that godawful PACE Interlok rubbish that they force down your throat without any prior notice, and reinstalled it all from scratch. Net result is that I've now got an unauthorised piece of software that crashes while it loads, so I'm no further forward.

Has anyone had a better result?

Back