tokai is getting just a bit ridiculous

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic Sushi guy, just classic - I did find that Gibson made a Kalamazoo model with KM on it - could it be Tokai Kalamazoo model? Or am I losing it. Searching around I can't find any similar ones.
The Ric model is supposed to be an RG40-12 if that helps at all - now back to my breakfast of sushi !!

vaporboy said:
Classic Sushi guy, just classic - I did find that Gibson made a Kalamazoo model with KM on it - could it be Tokai Kalamazoo model? Or am I losing it. Searching around I can't find any similar ones.
The Ric model is supposed to be an RG40-12 if that helps at all - now back to my breakfast of sushi !!

The 6 string model is the RG-40 as well so that makes sense, still not too sure about the LR, but it could very well be a limited edition model as it has none of the traits of the "Fakai" guitars..

Mick

Thanks for digging into it, seems like pretty good news though on the face of it.

8) sushi is good for the dinner sometimes but what we always need more
lately in the world is maybe a bit more of "love" like marcus was saying??

so remember his words whenever in hell.......

"Can't we just feel my love here, folks? Now, what's for the love? "

marcus loveman.

8) marcus sure seems to have a lot of love..........

SUSHI GUY said:
8) sushi is good for the dinner sometimes but what we always need more
lately in the world is maybe a bit more of "love" like marcus was saying??

so remember his words whenever in hell.......

"Can't we just feel my love here, folks? Now, what's for the love? "

marcus loveman.

8) marcus sure seems to have a lot of love..........

You slay me Joe (meaning that you crack me up)

Love,

Marcus

So instead of asking 'what's for dinner?' I should ask 'what's for love?' and hopefully avoid a slap !!!

Back