Fernandes guitars

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Mac

Reaction score
I remember some talk a few months ago concerning old Fernandes guitars. I have just received my folder of old Tokai info and found a 1985 and 1986 Fernandes catalogs amongst them.
Any interested parties please contact me for copies.

Peter Mac :evil:

I need info on early Fernandes Stratocasters. I own 6 of them and don't know much about their history. They are made as nice as myTokai Goldstar Sound and Fender Strats. thanks, Paul

I'd like to know everything about Burny from the beginning to the end! Especially the 80's one! :wink:

pjgpopiel said:
I need info on early Fernandes Stratocasters. I own 6 of them and don't know much about their history. They are made as nice as myTokai Goldstar Sound and Fender Strats. thanks, Paul

I think these are called "Retro Rockets", or at least the newer models are called that. I'm not too sure of the early strats. If the ones you have are pre-lawsuit, they should have a Fender type headstock. If they have a non-fender headstock, their newer models. Sorry, thats all I know.

Latest posts

Back