Does Gibson have no sandpaper??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

togps

Reaction score
Alex Lifeson-Custom - bargain for 3500 bucks?

Zoom to the f-holes...

:eek: :eek:

http://www.gibson.com/PRESS/custom/product/2008/Lifeson.jpg

Gorgeous guitar with hairy F holes. I have $300 Univox ES models that have immaculate F holes - one even has cream binding on them and a white one has black binding edges.

DaveWW said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

some like em that way !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YEP ... there's no accounting for taste ...
It's the same story with the nipples ... ehemmm ... sorry 'nibs' ... :oops:
Roger

Mick,....... I agree with you I prefer Hardwood floors or at least a landing strip.... don't care for the Amazon region....... oh and the drapes need to match the carpet. :lol:

CliffsComicWorld said:
Mick,....... I agree with you I prefer Hardwood floors or at least a landing strip.... don't care for the Amazon region....... oh and the drapes need to match the carpet. :lol:

Personally, I'm a bush pilot and don't care what color the drapes are :wink:

Marcus...... You bush pilots are brave people...... just never know what you are going to land into. :eek: ... now based on the Vice Presidential Canidate from Alaska... I could be a bush pilot atleast once. :lol:

CliffsComicWorld said:

Hardwood floors!! fair enough

drapes need to match the carpet :eek: you like bald headed girls!!

CliffsComicWorld said:
Marcus...... You bush pilots are brave people...... just never know what you are going to land into. :eek: ... now based on the Vice Presidential Canidate from Alaska... I could be a bush pilot atleast once. :lol:

There's a campaign jab that says if you elect McCain for president, you'll still get a bush in the White House. (Hoo-ah!!)

Another bumper sticker reads " Welcome to Alaska - the coldest state but the hottest Governor"

Woops... sorry Togps......Yeah... Gibsons...quality control Has gone out the window.. :oops: ... Thanks for making this an interesting thread... Go Tokai!! :D

Yep we get it on cable, and Fey does a great job of sending up Palin, what gets me though is that people would actually vote for her.... :eek:
Sorry about the political rhetoric. 8)

Mick

Latest posts

Back