Lets hear you all!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About to hit the studio to demo 3 songs...once that's done I'll add something 8)

Greetings from LA! Just got here yesterday, I feel like I'm in a movie.

Check out my bands myspace site: www.myspace.com/coldhalotheband

We did three songs in three days in a studio 50 kilometers from Helsinki. I ended up playing my Ls85 on all songs because the Ibanez Super58 pickup I installed in the neck position just sounded so good. I played through my Crate V3112 combo and the dirt is from my MIJ SD-1. The mics were a Shure 57 and a Sennheiser of some kind.

Everything about the band is still in progress, but for now we are called Cold Halo. Take a listen and tell us what you think. :D

Outsider said:
Greetings from LA! Just got here yesterday, I feel like I'm in a movie.

Check out my bands myspace site: www.myspace.com/coldhalotheband
.... Take a listen and tell us what you think. :D

Really nice!! Good playing, good songs, good singer I like it :D

Lauri ...

excellent performance ... all ... !!!! Congrats on that song ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you very much for the comments! Yes Kati is a great singer and I hope we start getting gigs now. We auditioned keyboard-players and were fortunate enough to find a really nice guy who plays a lot better than any of us and he wanted to join! Good things are happening with our band.

I'm in L.A at the moment, tomorrow I'm going to see Pat Metheny trio, really exciting! :D

scunny said:
Never made it out of the bedroom...

http://www.myspace.com/thesilentmovies

Get out of the bedroom Scunny! Love the song BTW, very infectious, I'll be singing that all day now!!

Thanks for the encouragment. Was written about 5 years ago when I had time on my hands. Lucky if I get 5 spare minutes a week to play nowadays so unlikely to make it out of the front door with my guitar in hand :lol:
________
Mercedes-Benz W120/121

New stuff from my band, three songs Wings on fire, Still waters and Justin recorded in January and now finally mixed. Sounds a lot better than I remembered. The whole band thing has been a real struggle, the name is just temporary and only one gig behind us so far. We'll see what happens. But give it a listen:

http://www.myspace.com/coldhalotheband

Latest posts

Back