Merry Christmas

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tudor

Reaction score
Hi guys ( ... and Kaze :D )

I just want to wish you all a wonderful, peaceful and snugly

Merry Christmas

In my opinion we've had a wonderful time together with a bunch of discussions and great information ...
... and I want to thank you all for contributing and making me feel closely connected with many of you ...

Enjoy your Christmas holidays ...

Roger

I wish you all the same....

!FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO A?O NUEVO!
I?m a bit out of the forums and don?t write as I used to due to some personal and family reasons, but I?ll take out some time and I guess I will share some info soon....

Yes, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2008 to everyone here, and I mean everyone

Particularlly at this time of year, I think it is appropriate to remind us all, myself included, that respect will usher in goodwill

Something to think about.......................................

tudor said:
Hi guys ( ... and Kaze :D )

I just want to wish you all a wonderful, peaceful and snugly

Merry Christmas

In my opinion we've had a wonderful time together with a bunch of discussions and great information ...
... and I want to thank you all for contributing and making me feel closely connected with many of you ...

Enjoy your Christmas holidays ...

Roger
Same to ya Roger and to all you other like-minded (MIJ) guitar lovers.

Still dreamin' of white Christmas.....
west%20waiting1.jpg

Oh well, there's always other stuff to do on Christmas....
rpv%20dec07.jpg

Weather in my part of the world Xmas day.
I've just cooked a huge roast dinner in my new convection oven....built trampoline for the kids....and onto my fourth beer.
Toowoomba, QLD
Currently: 22.5?C
Min: 17?C
Max: 24?C
24 degree Celsius = 75.2 degree Fahrenheit
I've been to LA in December and it's pretty much the same weather as Qld Australia :wink:

Ozeshin said:
Weather in my part of the world Xmas day.
I've just cooked a huge roast dinner in my new convection oven....built trampoline for the kids....and onto my fourth beer.
Toowoomba, QLD
Currently: 22.5?C
Min: 17?C
Max: 24?C
24 degree Celsius = 75.2 degree Fahrenheit
I've been to LA in December and it's pretty much the same weather as Qld Australia :wink:

Merry christmas and happy new year everybody! Thanks for this year (my first here).

Oh man... Southern Finland right now:

Dark. The sun rises at 9.22 AM and sets at 15.11 PM. Barely makes it over the horizon.

The temperature is a bit over 0 Celsius.

Cloudy. A little showers of rain every now and then. Not a drop of snow.

Did I mention the darkness? And it has been here for two months now and it will last for two more months.

The good news are that I'm going to LA in february. Four weeks there. :D

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, children.

Thanks for a great year of info on the forum, some spririted banter and good humor.

See you on the other side......

Marcus

Latest posts

Back