Arsenal vs. Man Untd

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokaigeezer

Reaction score
Just saw this today - the last 45 minutes, anyway. Amazing backpass that set up Arsenal's first goal, and Henry's header was oustanding. Don't get to see many TV matches out here, but really enjoyed the high caliber of play.

I missed that one but apparently Lehman was an animal in goal for Arsenal. No one would have stopped Rooney's header.

If Arsenal could get any consistancy they would be awesome, beat Man U twice but then loose to West Ham.

Hoping to get over for a game in early March but it will probably be a Middlesborough game as I will be hanging in Knaresborough.

ned said:
If Arsenal could get any consistancy they would be awesome, beat Man U twice but then loose to West Ham.

Yeah, despite the problems this season (and the way Wenger seems to be heading for a nervous breakdown) I still think Arsenal play the most attractive football in the Premiership. Tottenham come close in terms of pure excitement, but they can only sustain the intensity for 45 minutes.

Adrian

Agreed. The combination of Defoe and Berbatov can get very exciting but yeah only for 1 half.

I think Man Utd are a totally different proposition these days with the arrival of King Henrik!

For some reason we don't get many Man u or Liverpool games here in the US. Boat load of Arsensal, Totenham, etc.

Think I'm headed to a Sheffield U game next weekend as I'll be hanging in Knaresborough (York) inbetween stops in Barcelona and Amsterdam.

Back