Calling All Doors Fans

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tunepeg35

Reaction score
John Densmore has a new band called TribalJazz. I heard a couple of their songs while working at Universal and they are great. I love their songs Violet Love and Riders on the Storm. They have a great earthy vibe, different types of music which help them make their own sound. I got their link to their myspace page, so check it out. www.myspace.com/tribaljazzdensmore

I played 3 years, shortly after the movie came out (Oliver Stone?), in a Doors tribute band, semi-national.

Great gig, long solos and no one complains-they encourage you! Our light man had worked for the 'Dead, and did the projection light show thing. Full house before we walked on stage. Keyboardist played bass (quite well) with his left hand.

Fun music...except the singer was always telling me to look bored, like Krieger. Difficult when you have a real audience...singer of course (like most singers) thought it was all about him, and not actually a band. Still, was alotof fun...

Latest posts

Back