What was your 1st Guitar?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VictorTom

Reaction score
Maintaining a Good Bounce Keeping Your Trampoline Springs in Good Shape

Many people see the ability to add a trampoline in their backyard with a bit of skepticism. First, they think the trampoline is just a child's toy and we all know that children can be very changed when using toys that they beg just a few days before. Nobody wants to spend hundreds of dollars on the trampoline just to get their baby bored with it within a month. Also, many parents are concerned that trampolines cause too many safety risks. Like all sports equipment, the safety level of the trampoline is increased as the level of maintenance increases. The most common source of injury on a trampoline is a malfunction of a device caused by a trampoline spring damage. Most of the trampoline panel manufacturers make springs from good quality galvanized steel because it helps to protect the essential elements from rust. The trampoline is responsible for the majority of the impact from the jumper's weight, as well as connecting the trampoline with the frame. For more information about trampoline, check out our blog: https://medium.com/@BestTrampoline/how-to-choose-the-best-trampoline-accfc63a3985.

Trampoline-Flinght.png

If the springs are allowed to stretch, rust or be damaged, they are capable of giving way completely, causing the person to jump to the ground. If you are interested in keeping your trampoline as safe as possible, it is important to keep up with the regular maintenance of the parts of the trampoline. This means using the right trampoline fittings to protect your outdoor trampoline from wind, rain and sun rays, as well as thoroughly inspect all parts of the trampoline before each time you use. If your trampoline is mainly used by children, it is important to teach them how to examine the structure and when to report signs of damage and wear off to you before they jump. Usually, it will only be one or two springs that will have signs of wear and tear at the same time. In these cases, it's quite simple and cheap to replace the individual trampoline springs. It is important to have a few extra springs in hand so that you do not have to make the structure limited for several days while you wait for the replacement parts to be sent in the mail. If you have to replace all springs, such as on the used trampoline, make sure you remove all the old hardware and put the carpet out between the frame before continuing. Attach a typeface spring to maintain tension while you set it.

Read more at: https://gab.com/BestTrampoline

8) mine was a fender-japan ST72 in black/maple-neck w/usa pus. it was in 1987 and was about $700 back then. i was then only 15 and played that black angel for a while til i bought next one. it was heavy but a good one i guess. hard to believe its been more than 30 years since then. i m about 50 now. didnt think my life became this way but it did! i wonder where is that black angel now and who has it. hope they are happy together now and then! thanks my black angel!

My first guitar was a 'no brand' nylon string classical guitar purchased NEW, for me, when I was eight, maybe nine years old.
The guitar had the typical double slotted peg head that classical guitars have, the neck was so thick I could barely wrap my hand around the neck to fret a single note, and the nylon strings were bigger than the typical tendon in your elbow. Talk about unplayable. :lol:
I believe the guitar co$t $14 brand new @ the local 'dime' store & it was likely MIJ but it could have been made on Mars. :lol:
I recall my orchestra instructor really liked it. :-?

Harmony Ukulele - circa 1968
First real guitar was a MIJ Univox Les Paul in 73. Think there was a cheap no brand acoustic in between.

A Hondo II les paul style(ish) made from what looked like plywood in a kind of see through turd brown

A Made in Korea Epiphone Dot circa 1997. I knew nothing about guitars but i lucked out buying this one. I still have it to this day.

In 67 a Hofner violin bass with god awful nylon strings (pocket money wouldn't stretch to replace them) first Saturday job eventually bagged me a Fender P bass, that wasn't a looker, from A1 music in Manchester.

Back