RWC Anyone?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youami

Reaction score
What are England thinking playing in black? What next, travel to Ireland and play in green? Just ridiculous. Go Argentina!

Yep, I was pleased with that result.

Was cheering for Wales against the Saffas, then I realised that if they come second in their pool, then we'd probably face them in the quarters. So I'm glad SA won in the end.

I didn't even know we had a national team.

Of course I flipped when I found out we have a U17 Cricket team.

Yep, Australia are playing the USA on Friday and I'm going to the game. Hopefully we put on a better show than we did against Ireland over the weekend!

USA played Russia last week in a re-run of the Cold War. You won again.

Australia beat USA 65-5. To be fair though, the USA team was a bit of a B team. Never mind, I'm just glad Australia managed to get some tries on the board.

Exactly the same sentiments here, 67-3 but Romania were not in the same game really or if honest the same league. Let's see how we do against the Scots 8) next match. Come on England!! :D

Well not the best performance from England :roll: but a win is a win and we are still in it for another week at least. 8) Safe journey home Jocks! :wink:

Max The Dog said:
Well not the best performance from England :roll: but a win is a win and we are still in it for another week at least. 8) Safe journey home Jocks! :wink:

Brilliant game. Unfortunate result :cry:

Yes that's it for us, What's the weather like back home Jocks? I see you have had a week to acclimatise. Put another 15 battered Mars Bars in the fryer,we're on our way to join you. And last but not least, (I hate to say it)
well done Wales.

Back