Almost Tokai, RIP?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karppi

Reaction score
What's going on?

"almosttokai.freeforums.org was removed for a terms of service violation on Sep 16, 2010."

one word...TOGPS
another word... http://mijgas.freeforums.org/
New forum :p

Ozeshin said:
one word...TOGPS
another word... http://mijgas.freeforums.org/
New forum :p

Surely not??? - The guys gone nuts :evil: He will have no freinds at all at this rate......

Togps is the reason for closing almosttokai...I can't believe it ! :cry:

I was going to delete my post. We obviously need to be careful here not to slander. Probably best to just get on with enjoying the forum..........

Dave

dalek.gif

looks like the times you could talk free about anything is gone :( :( :( :( :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i think it is a shame ,,,,,, what will be next ,,,, greco ,,, burny ,,,, fernandes ?????????????????????????????????????????? soon we can not talk about mij anymore ,,, i think it is a shame ,,,, :roll: :roll: :roll:
all the best
otto

t.olsen said:
This post is almost too stupid to be commented but anyway : you should ask Ned to ban all german fascist from the forum :roll:

Most Germans are NOT fascists & most Germans respect freedom of speech. Genuine apologies to any (other) Germans who were offended by my comment, which applied only to those who seek to restrict freedom of expression.

stratman323 said:
t.olsen said:
This post is almost too stupid to be commented but anyway : you should ask Ned to ban all german fascist from the forum :roll:

Most Germans are NOT fascists & most Germans respect freedom of speech. Genuine apologies to any (other) Germans who were offended by my comment, which applied only to those who seek to restrict freedom of expression.

A great reaction and I accept.You really can believe me that I am pissed at least as much as you and most others here about our german friend and his campaign against freedom of speech and freedom of trading. :evil:

t.olsen said:
You really can believe me that I am pissed at least as much as you and most others here about our german friend and his campaign against freedom of speech and freedom of trading. :evil:

I do believe you. I'm glad I haven't offended you.

What a ridiculous situation.......

:evil:

We should stop here as we go again in a direction Ned doesn't like.And before he will kick our ..... :wink:

I am just wondering how could one man control internet so much? Almost Tokai was running on Freeforum server and why would they listen any no-reason and empty complaints or even threats coming from anybody?

Without detailed informations from one of the involved persons there are only useless speculations

t.olsen said:
Without detailed informations from one of the involved persons there are only useless speculations

Well any of one of us is free to contact Ozeshin by PM to find out the truth. We may be banned from discussing the situation in the open forum, but I'm not aware of anything that bans us from discussing it in PMs - that way we can all be aware of what is really happening.

Ozeshin doesn't bite - which is possibly a shame under these circumstances!

karppi said:
I am just wondering how could one man control internet so much? Almost Tokai was running on Freeforum server and why would they listen any no-reason and empty complaints or even threats coming from anybody?
Because(like 99.9% of all American corporations) they are scared shitless of litigation.
Anyways...he's had a minor win and the funny thing is that he would have had to pay his lawyers to do the job....so the fool is out of pocket.
If you DO go sign up for the new forums you MUST join first...nobody can browse the forums without becoming a member first....sorry but now I vette every new membership.
My contributions to these forums will remain unchanged(lurker only)...I only posted here today to let people know WHY the forum was shut down and that there is a replacement up and running.

I'm a newbie here so a lot of this is going over my head. Sounds like some bad blood and a lot of history going on here. I don't know what grounds there could possibly for litigation, however or what dufus would want to inhibit free trade or freedom of expression? Obviously not an American or Brit. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back