Quick japanese translation need. Please help!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanC

Reaction score
Google is really destroying this one. Basically my question is, are they saying the pickguard and the hard case are included, or no?

Thanks for ANY help.

購入した時すでに、ロッキングチューナーでありオリジナルは付属しておりませんでした。
ピックガード、ハードケースは付いております。
何かご質問などございましたらお気軽に「質問欄」からお願いします。

This is better than babelfish or google

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

Dave

When purchasing, already, it was the locking tuner and the original had not belonged.
Pick guard and the hard case have been attached.
When no basket question and the like it is, ?the question column? empty we ask with ease.

Here you go. Not as funny as any of the other translations though.

"When purchased it it had locking tuners and didn't come with the originals. Comes with pickguard and hard case.
If you have any questions, go ahead and use the question column."

Cheers,

Wulfman

MIJvintage said:
looks like a lot of 'squares' to my eyes :lol: and I don't mean cigarettes :lol: :lol: ............

Have you recently given up smoking? You seem to have mentioned the cigs a few times or maybe it's because they're in your sig as well. :wink:

JVsearch said:
MIJvintage said:
looks like a lot of 'squares' to my eyes :lol: and I don't mean cigarettes :lol: :lol: ............

Have you recently given up smoking? You seem to have mentioned the cigs a few times or maybe it's because they're in your sig as well. :wink:

LOL, we used to call cigs 'squares' among other things; I won't even get into the hand rolled versions :lol:

I love to smoke but I'm not very good at it now; cough, cough .........

I smoked Marlboro reds for 24 years, quit in 1999, then in 2007 after eight years I went to a very nice cigar shop here in Saint Paul

I purchased a few very nice quality Central American cigars but wasn't impressed

went back & bought a few other brands & a pack of clove ciggys :eek:

the clove cigs are awesome & way cheaper than cigars
I only smoke one or two, when I go out to shoot pool :D

I haven't smoked in two or three weeks now; some times I don't smoke for over a month, or more .............. so, obviously I don't play pool as often as I would prefer to ..........

My standard translation: "If you buy this and there is any type of problem, too bad pal!"

MIJvintage said:
LOL, we used to call cigs 'squares' among other things; I won't even get into the hand rolled versions :lol:

I love to smoke but I'm not very good at it now; cough, cough .........

I smoked Marlboro reds for 24 years, quit in 1999, then in 2007 after eight years I went to a very nice cigar shop here in Saint Paul

I purchased a few very nice quality Central American cigars but wasn't impressed

went back & bought a few other brands & a pack of clove ciggys :eek:

the clove cigs are awesome & way cheaper than cigars
I only smoke one or two, when I go out to shoot pool :D

I haven't smoked in two or three weeks now; some times I don't smoke for over a month, or more .............. so, obviously I don't play pool as often as I would prefer to ..........

You've done bloody well to stay off them for so long!

It is as I feared - the desire never leaves you... :(

Latest posts

Back