Fellow guitar nerds from Holland!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koubayashi

Reaction score
Me and my friend might go to http://vintageveenendaal.eu/
Is it a place for American vintage only or is it possible to sneak in a bunch of Japanese axes too?

We are aiming to buy, sell and trade so if you have some cool stuff let me know :D

Last time I visited I saw a couple MiJ too. A Tokai LesPaul Special kinda thing. So not the Junior like a TJ but a two pup wrapover guitar. Never seen one and now I wish I had taken a pic even more.
Maybe we'll meet up in Veenendaal, Koubayashi.

Oh and there's loads of guys from my rgular Dutch board going too. Gimme your standnumber and I'll SPAM it a little.
BTW ben jij Nederlands eller ?r du Svensk? Doesn't make a difference either way, but I don't wanna look like a dufus addressing you in Swedish when I get to your stand.

JuniorEnthousiast said:
Oh and there's loads of guys from my rgular Dutch board going too. Gimme your standnumber and I'll SPAM it a little.
BTW ben jij Nederlands eller ?r du Svensk? Doesn't make a difference either way, but I don't wanna look like a dufus addressing you in Swedish when I get to your stand.

I'm Swedish but English is just fine.

Is it a good show?

We were thinking to pack 15 Jap axes and 15 American vintage axes.
And we are up for business of all kinds!

With 30 guitars you'd have one of the 'bigger' stands. They vary from individual sellers and sellers with 5-10 guits to larger sellers with 30 and over. There less of these though so I think you might get a lot of attention.
Good luck.

JuniorEnthousiast said:
With 30 guitars you'd have one of the 'bigger' stands. They vary from individual sellers and sellers with 5-10 guits to larger sellers with 30 and over. There less of these though so I think you might get a lot of attention.
Good luck.

Wow...normally we bring well over a 100 axes for guitarshows :D
We just wanted to keep it small cause of the 6hr drive

JuniorEnthousiast said:
6 hour drive? You packing the guitars into a Ferrari or something?

Well, I live in the very south of Sweden.
But there is a 5hr trip on a ferry first :wink:

Latest posts

Back