oops !

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dario said:
marcusnieman said:
Ask China

Well.. that is a clever answer !

Clever answer for a "clever" and more than a little vague comment of your own.

What American dealers? What product? Seems to me that there is more industry being gobbled up by China than the US these days

dario said:
marcusnieman said:
dario said:
marcusnieman said:
Ask China

Well.. that is a clever answer !

Clever answer for a "clever" and more than a little vague comment of your own.

What American dealers? What product? Seems to me that there is more industry being gobbled up by China than the US these days

Ok, thats your opinion, but don?t tell me my comment didn?t inspire you to comment on it straight away.

You still haven't answered the obvious - what American dealers? What product?

When you launch a lopsided, passive aggressive comment like that, what do you expect? The comment inspired me alright and you got my reply

Our market and the European market are very similar. It is becoming difficult to sell high end guitars to new customers here. All of the big spending by the younger generation is on computers.

"We have a problem selling expensive guitars. Acoustics are not so bad, sales of $500-$1,000 instruments are pretty good, but the market for high-end electrics gets slightly smaller every year."

Isn't most of Europe's guitar inventory imported. Some of the top guitar manufactures are Fender, Gibson, Gretch, PRS , Ibanez, Martin and Takamine. None of these are manufactured in Europe. It seems that the demand would be there for these as well.

How is the market there for teenagers and young adults? Is it still cool to play guitar and do they have an interest in it? I have three boys and they all tried to play for a while but soon gave up. There was no real guitar based music or guitar heroes during their teen years. Everyone was all about hip hop and rap. I think that period caused us to loose a lot of potential guitar players and gear hounds.

dario said:
marcusnieman said:
Rather than this redundant pissing contest, let me rephrase my initial comment to your post:

"what do you mean?"

:roll:

Too late for that buddy !
In the light of your response, bringing up the chinese and all, I guess they stand a better chance of answering your question than I do !
Goodnight !

Round and round..... night, night, cupcake. :lol:

dario said:
I am sure you are a nice person- but anyway. i am sooo naive.

I am a nice person..... been on this forum for many years and consider most everyone on it a friend.

Seems to me like you're just stirring s**t up - which I'm happy to do with you offline if that's your intent. Just PM me and let's not waste everyone elses time, okay?

marcusnieman said:
dario said:
I am sure you are a nice person- but anyway. i am sooo naive.

I am a nice person..... been on this forum for many years and consider most everyone on it a friend.

Seems to me like you're just stirring s**t up - which I'm happy to do with you offline if that's your intent. Just PM me and let's not waste everyone elses time, okay?

Is this supposed to be a threat ? Or a thread ?
Just make up your mind ok ?

dario said:

It's whatever you make it - what is your topic, slick?

Forget that, I'm done with you. Go troll some other forum and start **** there.

marcusnieman said:
dario said:

It's whatever you make it - what is your topic, slick?

Forget that, I'm done with you. Go troll some other forum and start **** there.

Nah, I think I am done with you MR.

Dario Funky Uptown

Oops !
:wink:

Latest posts

Back