193 Dead, 80 missing in Bushfire VIC Australia

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeye2u

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm sure you would all have seen the devastation from the bush fires in Australia

Some of the fires are lit by firebugs, MURDERERS, some by natural causes.
80 people still missing, feared dead, police ,firie's and the military is still searching through the properties, burnt out cars etc
93 confirmed dead and some 1200 properties totally burnt to the ground
Australia is uniting and donations are flooding in, $60million so far and we are having a TV broadcast tonight fr 7.30pm to raise more money for the victims, some people are organising people with caravans to donate them for a few months so people have a roof over their head, it all helps!
Hope you can all spare a thought and maybe contribute in some way or form

http://www.redcross.org.au/vic/servi...ppeal-2009.htm

Thanks all

Yep, not a good situation in Oz. Some horrific stories coming out, and the fires are still going. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose your house or loved ones like that.

I'm actually a recently re-located Canberran, we had some nasty fires there a few years ago. Nothing like the Victorian fires in terms of loss of life though, thankfully.

Unfortunately I've witnessed death (and murder) on a grand scale whilst doing my job on occasion.
I can't think of anything worse for the people of Australia right now.

My condolences to all the poor families. I trust the perpetrators will be swiftly brought to justice.

Latest posts

Back